Saturday, December 31, 2011

Graduation, Christmas, and .... Life

Graduation came and went extremely quickly, probably faster then I even wanted it to.


As always, Christmas did as well. We were so excited to actually spend this Christmas together, not being apart at all. It was nice to be with each other, to open gifts with family and to relax a bit with each other.


Jason will go back to school here soon, with only 2 phases left in school (4 months). I am so very proud of him, he has worked so hard. He recently accepted a job with the Toyota dealership in town just about 2 blocks from where I work. He loves it there, which I cannot ask for any more then for him to be happy. I am so glad that he has found something that he enjoys.


We have settled into our new home and look forward to when the winter begins to disappear. We hear that there is a lot of fun things to do in Cheyenne during the summer time. Today our run was 60 mile per hour wind with snow, it would be nice to at least not have snow hitting our eyes.


Work for me has been going well! I am excited to get my hands dirty and learn more. I like how Terracon is located nationwide, so Jason and I might look into moving back to Colorado one of these days.


We are realizing that we need to take some time for ourselves every now and then. Christmas at the hospital was eye opening to how tired I have really been.


We hope that this holiday season has brought much happiness to you and your families! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment